Since 1999, Stonehedge Funding, LLC has been helping Philadelphia area real estate investors make more deals, more often, with more confidence than ever before.
We at Stonehedge Funding provide investors access to direct private lending. We have been able to consistently deliver what the local investor needs.
Our management team has a 60+ year combined track record of entrepreneurial success, with expertise in Philadelphia area real estate, investment and development, commercial banking, and transactional law. Stonehedge Funding’s Dynamic Duo are : James M. Bennett & Linda Tosto.
Contact us to learn more or click here to begin the initial application process.
- We Offer Flexible Financing Terms & Quick Closings!
- We are Experienced in All Aspects of Local Real Estate Investing.
- We know your Business.
James M. Bennett
- President, CEO, and Founder of Stonehedge Funding, LLC.
- Founder of numerous real estate partnerships and Bennett Brothers Development Co., LLC., which owns and manages approx. 300 properties in the Philadelphia area. Has personally renovated well over 500 properties.
- Formerly a commercial real estate and construction lender with Continental Bank
- M.B.A. from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with a concentration in real estate, finance and entrepreneurial management; B.A. in economics from Franklin and Marshall College
- Vice President of Lending with Stonehedge Funding, LLC and has been with the Company since 2005. Has been in the Real Estate Business for 28+ years and is extremely knowledgeable in her profession.
- Responsible for new business development, customer relations and portfolio management.
- Underwrites & originates mortgage loans. Responsible for loan portfolio management, along with managing the construction draws for current renovation Projects.
- Pennsylvania Realtor / Sales Associate for over 28 years, Currently licensed with Liberty Bell Real Estate, and has been an investor for over 30 years..
- 30 + years experience in Philadelphia area real estate sales.
- Experienced real estate investor and rehabber.
- Seasoned veteran with experience in over 1,500 transactions.
Robert J. Borghese
- Corporate Attorney, Borghese Law Firm, focusing on advising early stage and emerging growth companies on transactional issues including new venture initiation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate debt and equity financings, and contract negotiations
- Faculty, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, teaching courses on legal aspects of entrepreneurship, venture initiation, and mergers and acquisitions
- J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, M.A. in financial economics from Cambridge University, England; BS in finance from The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania.
- Author of M&A from Planning to Integration: Executing Acquisitions and Increasing Shareholder Value published by McGraw-Hill Publishers.
Stephen A. Bennett
- Internet Platform Sales Director, Oracle Corporation.
- 20 years experience in managing, selling and developing software and enterprise software solutions for Oracle.
- M.B.A. from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, M.S.E.E from Stanford University, B.S.E.E. from University of Pennsylvania.
Edward W. Bennett
- Managing Director for numerous real estate partnerships.
- Founding partner of Bennett Brothers Development Co, LLC,.
- Owns and manages over 100 properties in the Philadelphia area
- B.A. in English from The University of Maryland.