Thank you for contacting Stonehedge Funding. To get started, please follow these steps:
- Download all documents* listed below.
- Print out and complete all forms.
- Sign the “Credit Authorization Form” and “Personal Financial Statement”. (All borrowers must sign.)
- Mail all items as indicated on the “Document Submission Checklist” to the address below:Stonehedge Funding, LLC
P.O. Box 460
Uwchland, PA 19480
- Email us with your name, phone number and the best times to contact you. We will promptly call you to discuss your financing needs.
- Pay the application fee using our website e-rent link below or by mailing in a check with your application for $300.00 usd
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!
Documents to Download
(Click on document name to download)
*All documents are in PDF format, and only readable by Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here for the free download.
Application Fees & Other Payments
1. Go to www.erentpayment.com
2. Select Register
3. Enter your personal information, select a User Name, and then select Continue
4. You will receive an email with a link to set your password, select the link.
5. Set your password on the page and then select Login to login to the site.
6. Enter the Checking or Savings account you will be submitting payments with.
7. Select Submit.
8. Within the Renters section in the Renter Code field enter the following and then select Enter: Stonehedge
9. The registration process is complete at this point so you will be presented with your property overview screen. If you are using the Automatic Recurring Payment feature you will need to use the ‘How to Add an Automatic Recurring Monthly Payment’ steps below to add a Recurring Payment record to the system so we know which day of the month to process your payment.
10. You can select Profile then Change Password to change your temporary password.
Note: Your property manager may require a recurring payment for rent so the one-time payment option may not be available for rent payments. The one-time payment can still be used for other payment types though, such as security deposits and utility payments.
How to Submit a One-Time Payment:
1. Login to www.erentpayment.com
2. Select Make Payment
3. Select the Checking or Savings account to submit the payment with if you have added multiple bank accounts to the system.
4. Enter the Payment Amount
5. Select the Payment Type
6. Select the Month and Year the payment is for
7. If you want to schedule the payment to occur on a future date enter the date in the Scheduled Date field. If you don’t enter a Scheduled Date the payment will be submitted today.
8. Select Next
9. You will be presented with the Authorization screen so you can confirm the information is correct.
10. Select Authorize to submit the payment
11. You will receive an email confirmation for the payment.